This site represents the Valley Church Community, the people of Valley Church of Cupertino, California. It is not in any way representing the church or speaking for the church. All views expressed here are those of the individual member, not of Valley Church or its elders or staff. General guidelines:
- good taste, manners, and etiquette, honoring to God
- your views, activities, ministries, work, writings
- personal information you choose to publish. Phone numbers and street addresses are generally not a good idea. Posting an email address may slightly increase spam. Hopefully a tool will become available to prevent that.
- photos, with the permission of each recognizable person. This photo consent form must be filled out for each child under 18, signed by their parent or guardian, and turned in to the church office.
- links to your personal sites, myspace, facebook, etc. The Valley community might get its own facebook group.
- your work. Describe what you do, link to your business site or employer, mention services you offer. This will not be your business or advertising site. A page showing the desk you're selling would be OK. Your company's desk catalog or advertising brochure would not.
- daily enforcement by site moderators
- final resolution by Valley elders if needed
- a simple default style and structure would bear a slight resemblance to valleychurch.org but would be clearly and unmistakeably different
- style freedom within the general guidelines. No gratuitous audio etc.